bravaria bra black
Is this real life?! Oh yes! Finally, bras for breasts of different sizes.
What makes the bra so special?
• Symmetrical appearance with high wearing comfort – each breast has its own cup
• Removable padded inlays (a total of 4 pieces – 2 small ones (push-up effect) and 2 larger ones (enclosing the cup)
• Thin silicone bands along the bra band (non-slip material – the weight of the breast is shifted from the straps to the ribcage).
• Supportive underwired bra – also perfect for large sizes (Needs to hold’em up, right 😉 )
• Hook and eyelet closure at the back (with 3 x 2 hooks)
• Adjustable straps
What’s the magic behind it?
The smaller breast rests in the smaller sewn-in basket. The larger breast is seated in the larger cup. The smaller, sewn-in cup compensates for both volume and height difference – it is virtually adjusted to the height and volume of the larger breast. This in turn gives the décolleté a symmetrical appearance.
Wait…what?! I’m confused.
Would you like more information? No problem, just check out our FAQ section.
Currently we can only offer the most popular designs with a difference in cup size. However, we are constantly working on expanding our range - we promise! If your size is not there, please send us a message using the contact form.
Thanks to the enclosed padding *, intermediate sizes can also be balanced out or an additional push-up effect can be achieved. The bravaria bra has narrow, elastic, adjustable straps and a triple hook fastening on the back. Larger versions are equipped with wider, padded straps. Narrow silicone straps are also incorporated into the waistband so that the bra cannot slip even during intense movement and the weight of the breast is shifted from the straps to the rib arch.
* In the case of a return, cushioned inserts must also be returned, otherwise we cannot refund the entire purchase price.
The bra consists of:
80% - polyamide, 12% - elastane, 8% - cotton
Purchasing service provider: Procfit.at
100, 70, 75, 80, 85, 90, 95
A, B, C, D, E, F
A, B, C, D, E, F